Monday, November 2, 2009

More Family Fun Pictures

I just got several new pictures from the party on Saturday night and want to share them. If you don't believe in pirates, think again. I also finally got Lilly and Cade's pictures to download. Enjoy these!!!

I hope you guys don't feel like you are invited over to watch "home videos". We would just love to have every one here with us.

Picture from the front of their house.



Ghost of pirates past, giving out candy and Noni in the fish pond. The last on is Cade on left and Lilly on right. Cade was a little Monkey and I guess Lilly was a pumpkin.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Tell Wayne we think his home is beautiful, we can't wait to see it. We are so happy for them. glad you and your family were able to have some quality time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alma,

    Loved the pictures. Sorry I couldn't be there. My Dad had surgery on Tuesday and didn't get home until Friday night. My sister stayed with him all week and flew out that Saturday, so I spent the weekend with him. I would have loved the Halloween party and thanks for inviting me. I am glad yall had fun. Please tell Wayne and Candy I missed them and don't forget about me.....

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete